12.20.2008

zzz

i wanna go to school
i wanna chit chat with my friends
i wanna draw in my physics book
i wanna do this and that and everything that i do when i'm not in a holiday season
i wanna have french class
i wanna have photography class
i wanna eat at bu vesti's
i wanna carry my heavy school bag
i wanna eat my lunch every break
i wanna have break at school
i wanna smile to everyone at school

why oh why this holiday is so freakin boring? or i haven't refreshed my self yet?

but...

i can't wait to go to bali
i can't wait to go to the mall with my friends
i can't wait to watch some cool new movies
i can't wait to buy some bali shirts
i can't wait to feel the heat
i can't wait for new years eve party
i can't wait for 2009
i can't wait to try new things
i can't wait to practice precussion
i can't wait to see my friends
i can't wait to play softball
i can't wait to study and get great grades

(sorry ngga penting dan agak ancur soalnya ngga ada kerjaan & ngantuk)

hey if you don't feel like you wanna read this,you can always skip it or close my blog.its okay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment