4.12.2009

you know that L word?

i got these words from songs (agak ngga penting) i made this in my iPod when i was bored like now.

+ we don't need fairy tales we do it our way
+ we can fall in love like others too.
+ wont go home without you
+ fool me fool me pretend that you love me
+ tell me that i'm special even thought i know i'm not
+ im so glad that i found you
+ piece me back together when i fall apart
+ you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess
+ i wanna kiss you beneath the stars
+ oh it is love from the first time i pressed my hands in to yours
+ how deep is your love?
+ love is more than just an ordinary word
+i never thought that i'd catch this love bug again
+ i urgently need you
+ you'll always be my thunder inside
+ your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.
+ i look at him and that makes me proud

oke ini sampahsampahsampaah byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment