4.25.2009

posting in the middle of the night

life's changing, my luck is changing, i got a prettttty good luck froAdd Imagem friday untill today. hope it doesn't end this night.
hey hey hey im kinda looking for cool songs lately, if ya know some awesome songs, tell me. you can just comment this post. okay? thanksss. nulis apalagi yaaa? cerita tentang hari ini ajadeh hmm nothing special today, tadi ke rumah my aunt dia ulangtaun hari ini. happy birthday mama Andiennn! then my dad and i went to sency and we watched race to witch mountain , it was cool, science fiction-ish....i think (sok tau). I ate soursally (aginnn) i think i ate 7 cups lebih minggu ini hahaha. and i was not surprise when i saw almost everybody ate it with mochi. emang enak sih yaa mmm .nggabisa tidur males tepatnya. hayah english ancur

having a good time this weekend. hope you have a good time too!

ehh got to go nih see you soon!
xoxo dinda

No comments:

Post a Comment