4.14.2009

hey sally!

don't you love her?

i got this from multiply.com,
Sour Sally - Frozen YogurtJun 9, '08 12:24 PM
for everyone
Category:Other
Cool, refreshing, lovely.
That's three words to describe my new addiction.
Sour Sally Frozen Yogurt.

Comes in two flavors, plain - natural yogurt flavor - and green tea - a nice twist! - all are customizable to be combined with your choice of topping.
I'm currently in love with a naked green tea.
But some mango chunks on top does put a zing in the taste and I love it too.
Well it depends on the day...

Not just the yogurt are refreshing, the stall is an eyecandy on its own.
Decor is rather girly, and I feel like entering a cosmetic shop everytime I visit Sour Sally.

Oh and for those who care, the yogurt contains zero fat (so what?!).
So go on, indulge.



see.

No comments:

Post a Comment